- Raiders - Owl eyes
- Holy Moses - Washington
- Holocene - Bon Iver
- L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N - Noah & the whale
- Seeker Lover Keeper - Even though I'm woman
- Lana Del Rey - Video games
- Kimbra - Cameo lover
- Florence & the machine - What the water gave me
- Gotye - Somebody that I used to know
- Emma Louise - Jungle
- vintage caravan
- op shops
- road trip
- soul food
- fine and sunny
- Good food
- back garden
- frankie magazine
- knitting needles
- meet me at mikes
- 13 dress ups young man birthday
- 8 answers
- Birthdays tweens bogan dress ups celebrations flannies the mullet
- Farmers Market Barossa Valley Wineries Family Belated Birthday
- Jane Eyre
- Mental health. family
- Mollie makes
- The Square
- baby gift
- bon bons
- book club
- finders keepers
- fresh coffee
- fresh sheets
- furry friends
- illegal haircut
- ink and spindle
- kid wrangling
- mixed bag
- mulled wine
- new experiences
- new year
- random photos
- red stockings
- self discovery
- sibling violence
- spring clean
- stash finds
- vintage rock
- wool coat
- young man
- young man. fine and sunny
Friday, January 27, 2012
Happy Australia Day for yesterday. I've had a chance to browse through the Triple J Hottest 100 list and I've made a list of my top ten faves in no particular order.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
|all images from Pinterest|
This weekend is going to be so much fun! We are having a caravan relocation evening. My girl Clementine needs to be moved to a more suitable area in our garden. Making her closer to the shed to provide easier access to restoration tools. I'm gathering my peeps and we are heaving and ho-ing her into position. There will be cider, yummy food and lots of laughs I'm sure.
Then the journey really begins to make her beautiful once more.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
This morning I have been meandering around the blogosphere, these are some of the places I've happened upon;
A list of what not to do in the name of self preservation
This blog Fine & Sunny , who are up for a bit of skirt.
Gazing at Florence and getting super excited about seeing her later this year
Checking out the hardware in preparation for restoring Clementine the bond wood caravan, planning in progress for stage 1 next weekend!!
Making certain the long awaited New Girl with the beautiful Zooey Deschanel is on tonight, I will check it out when I get home from work
Enjoy your dimanche après-midi (sunday afternoon) x
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Yesterday was a super productive day. It began with a quick lesson, how to open my multi fold ladder that I got for Christmas, to rescue the cat from the rooftop, in my pajamas pre coffee.
I got into some jobs I had planned, before the weather got too warm.
These are the things I got done...eeeeeeeppp, I am a little bit happy about it too!!!!
- Using my other new toy, an excellent Ryobi sander - sanded 2 tabletops.
- Painted table legs and chair.
- De-liced M's 2 chooks with help from Jack (picture this, screeching, ruffled feathers and running away, that was me!!!!)Chickens are great really-just a wee bit scary
- Cut down the enormous mutant super weed that keeps growing in our backyard. I gave the left over bit a drink of chook friendly poison
- Acquired a super cute green sewing machine she's a Singer and I've named her Sage. Pics to come
- Oiled the tabletops
- Cleaned up my painting, sanding mess,finished rearranging and positioned things nicely.
- Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.
Got all squeaky clean with a shower, made a pot of tea, relaxed watching tennis with my love.............The End!
Tired but happy xx
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Since I haven't been regularly blogging I have found myself writing in my paper journals more often. I do have a funny system of journalling going on. I seem to be running 4 at once!
1. Has a day to day thoughts, current events one, that never leaves the house. I don't doodle in it or glue pretty pictures. It's just paper, ink and words.
2. The one I carry around, it has old concert tickets, pictures, photos, drawings and a myriad of random thoughts inside....this one has been around the longest and is nearing full.
3. Holds the plans, measurements, inspirational pictures and agenda items for the loving restoration of Clementine my Bond wood caravan.
4. The final one is the secretive sweary one where I can say whatever without feeling like ooopps! Did I write that naughty word next to that pretty picture?
Random system I know but it seems to work.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Post Christmas I always like to treat our home to a good clean out and rearrange. I often find items that I've put away for safe keeping or popped into the abyss (otherwise known as my desk) by the angsty ones or M. I have filled and dropped off four bags to charity and now, thanks to a good purge and tidy,our space is a little more relaxing.
Scenes from a tidy home series of photographs below!
Scenes from a tidy home series of photographs below!
The cup pigeon holes, the drum coffee table (apologies that photo wouldn't rotate??) mini quilt stool and a fab little tin I adore.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Sheeeesh talk about taking a break from my blog!! This place has been well and truly neglected. Unfortunately I got sick right in the busy lead up to Christmas. I am the worst patient ever (so too are many of my nursing colleagues) however, I endured 7 days in bed without M putting the pillow over my face and ending it once and for all!! I watched more programs on the laptop than I have time to mention in a 7 day marathon of tissues, pots of tea, natural remedies as well as good 'ol Frosty Fruits.
Doctor = ANTIBIOTICS X 2 my friends, that sorted it!
I survived and launched into furious Christmas preparations, Advent calendar making, outdoor lighting display, crafting presents......
Just like that, Christmas came and went in a flurry of activity.
I will be back more regularly from now on, pinkie promise xx