Yesterday was a super productive day. It began with a quick lesson, how to open my multi fold ladder that I got for Christmas, to rescue the cat from the rooftop, in my pajamas pre coffee.
I got into some jobs I had planned, before the weather got too warm.
These are the things I got done...eeeeeeeppp, I am a little bit happy about it too!!!!
- Using my other new toy, an excellent Ryobi sander - sanded 2 tabletops.
- Painted table legs and chair.
- De-liced M's 2 chooks with help from Jack (picture this, screeching, ruffled feathers and running away, that was me!!!!)Chickens are great really-just a wee bit scary
- Cut down the enormous mutant super weed that keeps growing in our backyard. I gave the left over bit a drink of chook friendly poison
- Acquired a super cute green sewing machine she's a Singer and I've named her Sage. Pics to come
- Oiled the tabletops
- Cleaned up my painting, sanding mess,finished rearranging and positioned things nicely.
- Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.
Got all squeaky clean with a shower, made a pot of tea, relaxed watching tennis with my love.............The End!
Tired but happy xx