Previously

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Allergic reaction to teens and how a caravan gave me solice!



Hi there, I've not been here in a little while. That's because my eyes were all puffed up which gave me the  not so fortunate facial features of a frog! I had an allergic reaction to something.....I not so secretly think it's Teenagers!! So I have been hiding away from much of the world, except the brave few that could look at my disfigurement without alighting at great speed from our house. 
Making some progress on Clementine the Caravan has been keeping me occupied and sane - well sort of.....

3 comments:

  1. I think it's catching. That allergy to teenagers. Its spread all the way over here, I'm positive I've got it too.
    Working on our kitchen is my medicine, but I think I might need something stronger, it's not really cutting it!
    Wishing you (and me) a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you have a caravan called Clementine!! You know that will be the name of my first born daughter (one day - fingers crossed!!). She's gorgeous - can't wait to see her when she's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clementine is a great name hey? I am besotted with her, she is taking up a great deal of my time but I know it will be so satisfying when she's complete. I've learned so many things along the way.
    Good luck with the baby making (now or in future!) xx

    ReplyDelete