Previously

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sheeesh, I'm waiting for that something beautiful!!!




Oooh I wish I had some excellent news or a fabulous story to tell but I've got nothin' Things at ours have been simply crapola. Some things become clear during such times, there are those who are distinctly absent and that my friends, work mates and the beautiful M have provided some amazing support.
This has got to get better, improve, we'll see the light at the end of the tunnel, our luck will change and all those other useless sayings folks offer when things are....shit! I know it will but  for now though Julia Stone can offer some relief for a few minutes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there must have been some crappy alignment of stats or something because i've had bucketfuls of crap lately too and several friends of mine have too. You are right though about it making you realise who your "real" friends are. Hope you get some good times soon,
    Eat, drink and be merry x

    ReplyDelete