Previously

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birthday week

M and I share our Birthdays in the same week. This is a special time of year for both of us I feel so lucky to be treated to all that birthday goodness brings, coffee in bed with presents, beautiful breakfast and a purely indulgent day of op shopping and tip scouring. Oh what could one possibly want for?


This year I received a voucher to have a fab new hair- do with my favourite hair-do girl Antoinetta.
I was also given a great keep cup from clove organics wrapped in gorgeous Owl paper, a Donna Hay Seasons cook book and of course organic chocolate to devour .
J & M gave me lovely necklace by ELK designs which I wore that night to this boys 18th Birthday party.  My nephew and I share the same birthday and it is hard to believe it was so long ago he was the best present I ever recieved as a teen! He has grown into the most beautiful young man I am always greeted with a kiss and a big hug x


Bats have made Roslind park their new home, after exploring the sweet little BOB and chatting with Sonja we made a visit to BAT PARK as it has been re-named by Number 3.

 What a fun day ....Phew

No comments:

Post a Comment