Previously

Thursday, April 26, 2012

How much is that Doggy in the Window?

I have a memory as a child my year One class performed the song "How much is that Doggy in the window" to the rest of the school at "Whole School Assembly." What I do recall was having a prosthetic dog tail made from one leg of ladies stockings,  filled with scrunched up paper and attached to my bum with a safety pin. I seem to remember feeling fraudulent as I sang the song, as I am a lifelong Cat lover. I like dogs but don't fancy one in my life....or so I thought.
This week we have had the fortune of minding a little guy and he's challenged my resolve somewhat!
He is a little ray of sunshine and has provided lots of laughs and cuddles. Pierre and The Baby have been surprisingly tolerant of our house guest who is going home today.
What a revelation to us all, thanks little guy for bringing a different brand of happiness to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment