Previously

Friday, April 1, 2011

F is for.........


Just because it's Friday and it really is one of my favourite days of the week. It has a cool name, for a lot of peeps it brings excitement as it is the dawn of the weekend and usually it is date night for my love and I. It got me thinking.......
What other things starting with F get my heart swooning?
This is my list......
  • Fathers - who doesn't love em? In all their bad timing and inappropriate, cringey humour!
  • Friends - these guys are awesome, not the Facebook variety, the actual ones.
  • Fresh coffee - needs no explanation.
  • Friands - mmm blueberry& lemon, raspberry & white chocolate, the list goes on.
  • Frankie Magazine - my love gifts me with a subscription every year and I love it.
  • Fresh sheets - in all their crisp sunshiney goodness.
  • Furry friends - my two cats (had to squeeze them in somewhere!)
  • Finders Keepers - fantastic market experience 2011
What makes your letter F list?

No comments:

Post a Comment