Previously

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Portarlington

My love and I went to the beach at Portarlington, we wrote our names in the sand, searched for treasures gifted to the shore by the sea. It was so beautifully rainy, the sea, the rain and my love....sigh... how lucky can one girl be?


We wrote our names in the sand and declared our love. Awwww so sweet.

There was a gorgeous antique shop where I found two souvenir spoons from Carlsrhue in Victoria. This was such a great nostalgic find for me, as I spent six months in an annexe program on a farm there in primary school. I have many fond memories of this time in my life, raising animals, making mud bricks, learning how to construct a fence. These spoons came home with me and I will make a piece of jewellery just for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment