Previously

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The recent adventures of Miss R



I have been too busy with life to keep up with writing my blog so here's an overview of recent goings on...  1800km road trip, no not a terribly enthusiastic op shopping adventure but an adventure none the less.
I had not seen my Father for a very long time, I succumbed to an overwhelming desire to go to him. So, Rosie the Rav and I set off on a chilly May morning. My adventure began with a quick visit to a great little community op shop that was filled with the chatting and giggling of islander ladies. I understood none of the dialouge but could not help chuckling along with them while I shopped.
It was a lovely beginning to what turned out to be a gorgeous trip.

  
This boy has made a comeback playing for his old team after 4 year break to play basket ball.

Footy is inclusive of but not limited to sore knees, hot pies, canteen duty, over zealous parents, takeaway coffees, lessons in horn honking etiquette and training twice a week. Oh and cheering and clapping for "STENCH"





This was a lovely Chiropractic clinic in the town of Orange I couldn't resist photographing for my friend Nat on my way back to Victoria. I almost wanted to feign a neck problem just to get a glimpse inside this beautiful building.  Fortunately for them they were not open that day! I aim to post more photos and ramblings of my journey of  discovery to NSW and a lesson in self reliance very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment